Henry Wilson opened his first store in 1918 on South Warren Street in downtown Syracuse. The philosophy then, as now, was to sell fine diamonds and jewelry at exceptional value. Henry’s became a landmark in the center of downtown. His sons, Alan and Richard, joined the company after World War II and guided the growth. Today, Alan and third generation Robert Wilson, continue the family business.
Our mission is to continue our reputation and tradition of integrity and service.